Want to be able to recognise the signs of heat stress and discover the techniques for preventing heat-related illness? Undertake our Harness Heat Stress Awareness eLearning course to help build your knowledge of what do to if you or someone you know is suffering from heat stress...
- Understand the principles and techniques required to cope with heat stress.
- Identify how to manage the effects of heat stress.
- What is heat stress?
- Heat stress and heat stroke.
- Minimising the risk of heat stroke.
- Managing heat stress.
- Duration: Approximately 1 hour.
- Assessment: Multi-choice questions throughout the course to test your knowledge.
- Prerequisites: None.
- Award: A certificate of participation will be awarded on completion.
Course material and assessment